Would you like to partner with leading entrepreneurs who are building the next generation of social impact ventures?
For 10 years, Singularity University’s venture arm, SU Ventures, has been a pioneer in providing intensive incubation for mission-driven entrepreneurs seeking to leverage advanced technologies to address the world’s most pressing challenges.
As Program Manager, you’ll focus on our accelerator and incubator programs and you'll have a material impact on the success of the next generation of social ventures. You’ll facilitate programs, events, and engagements for entrepreneurs, and guide large, complex projects to successful completion. You will be helping venture founders to build networks, expand their thinking, and accelerate their business milestones. The program application, selection and onboarding processes will be your responsibility.You’ll also propose new workshop ideas, and design content modules for future programs and events.
- Provide step-by-step guidance cohorts of impact entrepreneurs. Contribute to helping the cohort 10x their moonshot solutions, achieve product market fit, and scale their impact globally (run sprints, retreats, pitch competitions, investor/startup ecosystem networking events, and speaking/demo opportunities).
- Collaborate with the broader Accelerator & Incubator team in the design process for new programs, events and workshops.
- Lead the design of unique modules, such as micro-hack-a-thons and Pitch Competitions.
- Lead daily briefing meetings with the Accelerator & Incubator team, to ensure alignment on the day’s events.
- Document processes to facilitate scaling SU’s impact with other ventures.
- Design formats for critical pieces of operations guides (checklists, best practices, resources and agendas).
Our Requirements (we need you to have):
- At least three years of experience in project management.
About You (we’d like it if you have):
- Previous work experience in the hospitality sector or theater arts.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Degrees in business and communications are especially preferred.
- Great communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Prior experience in public speaking or in designing or leading workshops on business topics.
- A passion for supporting and facilitating the success of social impact entrepreneurs.
- Prior success in complex and fast-paced environments, managing large complex projects, working independently as well as collaboratively as a member of a team.
- Startup or consulting experience with startups, passion for and expertise in one or more grand global challenges.
Why Work at Singularity University?
Singularity University is a B Corp blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We aspire to impact billions of lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation. For more information, visit us at su.org.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Health coverage with generous employer contributions
- A full suite of additional benefits (disability, life insurance, FSA/HSA, Employee Assistance Program, etc.).
- Equity in Singularity University for all employees.
- 401(k) plan.
- Employees have access to most Singularity on-campus workshops and learning events. We connect you (and our clients) with the greatest minds in Silicon Valley and beyond.
The following statements define who we are and what we stand for, both within our community and with our employees:
- We are creating a future of abundance that is bright, equitable and leaves no one behind.
- We are not bystanders. We act with purpose, leveraging exponential technologies to definitively solve humanity’s greatest challenges.
- We lead courageously and set an example for changing the world. We do no harm and refuse to compromise others for our own benefit. Our passion for the well-being of humanity drives our action.
- We are a community of inclusion, collaboration, and deep connection in which every individual is integral to success and the greatest ideas are often those never heard before.
- We cultivate a critical mindset that is empathetic, understanding, and respectful of all points of view. We make decisions based on evidence and logic which push boundaries and redefine possibility.
- We take Moonshots, thinking big and taking risks to solve problems and impact billions of lives. We believe that big dreams, strong collaboration, and powerful tools create an unstoppable force for good.
- Together, we can solve any challenge we encounter.
- We are exponential.
Singularity University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. SU is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/provincial, local law.