Would you like to collaborate with leading entrepreneurs who are building the next generation of social impact ventures?
For 10 years, Singularity University’s venture arm, SU Ventures, has been a pioneer in providing intensive incubation for mission-driven entrepreneurs seeking to leverage advanced technologies to address the world’s most pressing challenges.
As Program Coordinator at SU Ventures, you will help to ensure the success of our newest portfolio companies by coordinating program events and logistics, and working with founders to build networks, expand their thinking, and accelerate their business milestones. You will manage overall workshop operations, and also deliver content modules within programs. You’ll have the opportunity to help SU Ventures scale globally by documenting processes and creating templates and guides that allow others around the world to replicate successful programs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Facilitate the journey of startup organizations by providing step-by-step guidance. Contribute to helping the cohort move from the conceptual stage to a more advanced stage (ready to pitch to investors, established networks, accelerated progress toward key business initiatives).
- Collaborate with the broader SU Ventures team in the design process for new programs, events and workshops.
- Provide administrative support (manage complex calendars, coordinate travel itineraries, submit expense/reimbursement reports, manage ticketing systems, maintain and stabilize project timelines, build and manage program portals, manage mentor database, and support other day-to-day operations).
- Ensure program logistics are thought through, planned in advance, and communicated to all stakeholders supporting each program within SU Ventures.
- Accelerate the growth of SU portfolio companies by managing dealflow (handle communications and meetings with multiple concurrent applications), collaborating with internal departments (coordinate completion of legal agreements and payments of shares), managing queries and requests, and assisting in building out program resources and online tools (to be used by company founders within the portfolio).
- Design formats for critical pieces of operations guides (checklists, best practices, resources and agendas).
- Document and formalize all relevant processes.
The position’s primary work location will be at SU headquarters in Mountain View, CA.
Why Work at Singularity University?
Singularity University is a B Corp blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We aspire to impact billions of lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation. For more information, visit us at su.org.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Health coverage with generous employer contributions
- A full suite of additional benefits (disability, life insurance, FSA/HSA, Employee Assistance Program, etc.).
- Equity in Singularity University for all employees.
- 401(k) plan.
- Employees have access to most Singularity on-campus workshops and learning events. We connect you (and our clients) with the greatest minds in Silicon Valley and beyond.
The following statements define who we are and what we stand for, both within our community and with our employees:
- We are creating a future of abundance that is bright, equitable and leaves no one behind.
- We are not bystanders. We act with purpose, leveraging exponential technologies to definitively solve humanity’s greatest challenges.
- We lead courageously and set an example for changing the world. We do no harm and refuse to compromise others for our own benefit. Our passion for the well-being of humanity drives our action.
- We are a community of inclusion, collaboration, and deep connection in which every individual is integral to success and the greatest ideas are often those never heard before.
- We cultivate a critical mindset that is empathetic, understanding, and respectful of all points of view. We make decisions based on evidence and logic which push boundaries and redefine possibility.
- We take Moonshots, thinking big and taking risks to solve problems and impact billions of lives. We believe that big dreams, strong collaboration, and powerful tools create an unstoppable force for good.
- Together, we can solve any challenge we encounter.
- We are exponential.
Singularity University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. SU is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/provincial, local law.