Emerging technologies are radically altering every competitive landscape. At Singularity University, we see these seismic shifts as massive opportunities for dramatic growth, innovation, and value-creation. We help enterprises anticipate, understand, and leverage these opportunities to propel their organizations—and the world—forward.
We are looking for a gifted storyteller to be our next Enterprise Marketing Manager and lead our efforts to reach large enterprises. You will develop the positioning and messaging for Enterprise Solutions, and you’ll manage campaigns and initiatives that will draw important new opportunities to the business. You will collaborate with colleagues across SU to support the enterprise customer journey from awareness to evangelist.
What you will be doing:
- Define and refine Singularity University’s value proposition and positioning for large enterprises.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our enterprise customers and competition.
- Collaborate with product managers, content, PR, sales, and other teams to develop and execute marketing plans.
- Develop creative, high-impact marketing campaigns that fill the sales pipeline with qualified leads.
- Create a portfolio of success stories that articulate the return on customer investment.
- Create sales tools, including presentations, brochures, web copy, web experiences, and info sheets.
- Leverage data to support decisions. Gather and analyze data, including segmentation, reporting, testing and optimization. Collaborate with others to analyze campaign performance.
Our Minimum Requirements (we want you to have):
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience.
- At least seven years marketing experience in products or services.
- You are a master storyteller. You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium and the audience.
- You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive insight. Go get the data you need and then whip it into an insightful story.
- Are a top-notch market researcher. You know your market, customers, and competition better than anyone, and you integrate this information into your growth strategies.
- You’re biased toward action and are a great collaborator. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery. You can build programs from scratch and are hands-on.
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on; you persevere when others fall away.
- You have previous experience with leading marketing for enterprise services. Experience in management consulting or innovation consulting is ideal.
The position primary work location will be at SU headquarters, Mountain View, CA, or remote within the United States.
Why Work at Singularity University?
Singularity University is a B Corp blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We aspire to impact billions of lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation. For more information, visit us at su.org.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Health coverage with generous employer contributions
- A full suite of additional benefits (disability, life insurance, FSA/HSA, Employee Assistance Program, etc.).
- Equity in Singularity University for all employees.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- 401(k) plan.
- Employees have access to most Singularity on-campus workshops and learning events. We connect you (and our clients) with the greatest minds in Silicon Valley and beyond.
The following statements define who we are and what we stand for, both within our community and with our employees:
- We are creating a future of abundance that is bright, equitable and leaves no one behind.
- We are not bystanders. We act with purpose, leveraging exponential technologies to definitively solve humanity’s greatest challenges.
- We lead courageously and set an example for changing the world. We do no harm and refuse to compromise others for our own benefit. Our passion for the well-being of humanity drives our action.
- We are a community of inclusion, collaboration, and deep connection in which every individual is integral to success and the greatest ideas are often those never heard before.
- We cultivate a critical mindset that is empathetic, understanding, and respectful of all points of view. We make decisions based on evidence and logic which push boundaries and redefine possibility.
- We take Moonshots, thinking big and taking risks to solve problems and impact billions of lives. We believe that big dreams, strong collaboration, and powerful tools create an unstoppable force for good.
- Together, we can solve any challenge we encounter.
- We are exponential.
Singularity University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. SU is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/provincial, local law.